Waking Up is Hard to Do
Erma does not like mornings. Waking up is definitely not her thing. The following are her waking up rules:

no alarm clocks
no singing
no talking to her
no lights
no opening the blinds
no shaking/poking/patting her
I'm running out of options. So my most recent method of getting her to open her eyes? I pelted her with hard mini marshmallows. It worked.
Labels: Erma, parenthood
6 Comments:
My mother put marbles in the freezer once and then rolled them into my bed. (It was better than singing, I guess:)
ooh - that sounds harsh. i'll have to remember that one. you have to be awfully creative to be a mother of a teenager.
it's not a teenage thing. those are my rules, too.
then i'll pelt you with marshmallows, too
Pelt her! Pelt her!
uh!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home