Friday, March 09, 2007

Mall of America


We went to MOA yesterday. We go there a couple of times a year, and every time it's the same thing - Camp Snoopy, the food court by Legoland, the Disney Store, Build-a-Bear, the book store, some free cheese samples. So I figured, since we were going to be there all day, we should do something different. I decided to go into every single store and see if we could find anything interesting.
After about 5 stores, I was overruled. The girls thought I was lame, and my husband thought it sounded pointless, especially if they were complaining about it. So instead we went to Camp Snoopy, the food court by Legoland, the Disney Store, Build-a-Bear, the book store, and got some free cheese samples.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 9, 2007 at 3:41 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

if you were to spend 10 minutes in every store there, it would take 82 hours to go through

 
At March 9, 2007 at 4:05 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

i wasn't going to spend that much time in each one.

 
At March 9, 2007 at 5:46 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Gosh, I haven't been there in so long! I would have gladly played your exploring game...while I shopped of course:)

 
At March 9, 2007 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh man! 5 stores in one shopping trip! That sounds like a dream! We went to 4 today and that was CRAZY!

 
At March 11, 2007 at 9:12 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

oh yeah, and i love the free cheese samples

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home