He Lost Points Yesterday
I'm not a jewelry wearer, but yesterday I saw a ruby ring that I really liked. I told the girls, "Dad could buy that ring for me." My ever-romantic husband said, "Why?"
Labels: Enrique
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
I'm not a jewelry wearer, but yesterday I saw a ruby ring that I really liked. I told the girls, "Dad could buy that ring for me." My ever-romantic husband said, "Why?"
Labels: Enrique
4 Comments:
dumb boy
So someones sleeping in the doghouse then?
:) i didn't really expect him to buy it, but he could have at least humored me a bit. it was a really nice ring, and very much my style (translation: simple)
if i actually say there's a jewelry item i like, it most likely means i really like it. he should know that by now
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home