Challenge
I was reading a thing in People magazine about a pastor who challenged his congregation to go three weeks without complaining. While I rarely find anything worth griping about, I've decided this would be a really good thing for me. So, for the next three weeks, I'm going to try really hard to keep my blogs positive.
This is a good day for me to start, because otherwise you all would hear an awful lot about my job.
Labels: Romans 7
3 Comments:
i really do like the idea. i just really don't think i could do it. but if you do something for 3 weeks, they say it becomes a habbit.
is that like part hobbit/part rabbit?
sorry - i probably type hobbit, more than i do habit, so it's probably a habit to spell things like hobbit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home