When My Sister and I Rule the World...
1. No one will have to suffer from their parents giving them stupid or misspelled (which is even stupider) names.
2. The "Lost" plot will go the way it should go.
3. People who leave their cigarette butts all over will be shipped to an island in the Bermuda Triangle.
4. Stupid people will all go away, and anybody who runs anything will be replaced by people who have common sense.
5. Andy will no longer be on "The Office"
6. Everybody will get an uninterrupted nap every day.
There's more on our agenda, but that's our platform for now.
Labels: I love sleep, Lost, name police, people should listen to me, stupid people, The Office
6 Comments:
why would anyone not want us in charge? those all sound like great ideas to me!
I'll vote for you, but I can't afford to give any money to your campaign fund this year. (I'll hand out bumper stickers though.)
thank you for your support!
that's ok - we're campaigning now, to run in 2010. apparently you can't start too soon.
Tell me about it...tired of politics already! And for the record Andy is uber-annoying and should not only be kicked off the office, but forbidden to work on any sitcom I might occasionally watch.
i agree - no more andy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home