Snoring
Why on earth do people snore? They don't breathe like that when they're conscious. Why do they have to when I'm trying to get some sleep? I think they do it just to annoy me.
Labels: I love sleep, things that annoy me
Here's my disclaimer: If any of these pictures are copyrighted, please let me know and I'll remove them immediately.
Why on earth do people snore? They don't breathe like that when they're conscious. Why do they have to when I'm trying to get some sleep? I think they do it just to annoy me.
Labels: I love sleep, things that annoy me
4 Comments:
'p'
are you saying it could be worse?
i'm not sure. i don't know which is worse actually.
it's a coin toss. either way, i'm not sleeping, which makes it a zillion times more annoying.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home