Rock & Roll High School
I heard this song today and it made me laugh. A long, long time ago, my aunt and cousins rented
this movie and made me watch it. It's the dumbest movie ever (I was about 14 at the time, but even then I could tell that a movie called "Rock & Roll High School" would be really stupid). Of course, these are the same aunt and cousins who made me pay to see "Beat Street". What's with them? They also made me watch "Footloose" and "Eddie and the Cruisers", which are both great movies, so I guess their taste isn't all bad. But still.The moral of this story is if your aunt and cousins ever want you to watch "Rock & Roll High School" with them, don't. Except for you, didder, because if you're in the right mood, you might actually find it entertaining in a painfully awful kind of way.
Labels: family, Movie Reviews
1 Comments:
my aunt wants me to add that i wasn't the only one who thought the movie was stupid. she and my cousins thought so, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home