Phone Etiquette

Don't call me before 9 am or after 8 pm (unless you're somebody I like - then you can call until 10 pm). It's absolutely rude. Today was my one day, ever, to sleep in. So someone calls at 8:20. On a Saturday. Unless it's an emergency (which means you have to be somebody I like), you should only call during normal business hours.
Labels: dear somebody, I love sleep, mornings should be outlawed, there are rules, things that annoy me
2 Comments:
i unplug my phone friday nights so i don't have to wake up to it. i would have thought that you, miss phoneturneroffer, would have thought of that.
but i do agree - business hours only (unless you're someone i like - but the exception only goes for later at night, no exceptions early in the morning).
no exceptions early in the morning for anyone, unless it's truly an emergency for someone i like
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home