Oscar Fashion

Best Dressed - I'm a bit hard pressed to find one or two that really stand out, but I think I'd go with Helen Mirren and Jodie Foster. Reese Witherspoon's dress was nice, but I don't really like the long straight hair on her.
Worst Dressed - Anne Hathaway (sorry, honey), Kirsten Dunst, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Nicole Kidman (someone said she looked "architectural" - I think they meant it as a compliment, but, while I agree with the term, I don't think that was a good thing). Oh, and I didn't like the floofliness on the bottom of Penelope Cruz's dress.
Random thoughts -
-I'm glad Jennifer Hudson got rid of the jacket/cape thing.
-I'm glad they let Abigail Breslin be a 10-year-old.
-I like Jack Nicholson's shaved head look.
-Beyonce Knowles is just too beautiful. That's not fair.
-I didn't see Meryl Streep's dress, but her jewelry made her look like she was playing dress-up.
Worst Dressed - Anne Hathaway (sorry, honey), Kirsten Dunst, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Nicole Kidman (someone said she looked "architectural" - I think they meant it as a compliment, but, while I agree with the term, I don't think that was a good thing). Oh, and I didn't like the floofliness on the bottom of Penelope Cruz's dress.

Random thoughts -
-I'm glad Jennifer Hudson got rid of the jacket/cape thing.
-I'm glad they let Abigail Breslin be a 10-year-old.
-I like Jack Nicholson's shaved head look.
-Beyonce Knowles is just too beautiful. That's not fair.
-I didn't see Meryl Streep's dress, but her jewelry made her look like she was playing dress-up.
Labels: award shows, celebrities
4 Comments:
Okay, the picture I saw of Nicole Kidman was from the waist up. I thought she looked nice. Was there something weird that happened to the dress as it went below her waist?
a lot of people liked nicole's dress. personally, i hated the bow on her shoulder. and the style of the dress, combined with her straight hair and her height, made her look much too angular.
Okay, the picture I saw it looked like the bow was on her back.
i don't think i would ever want anyone to call me architectural.
i'll agree with everything you say, except that still don't think i liked jodie foster's dress - it was a gorgeous color though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home