Thursday, February 08, 2007

More About My Purse (Because I Know You Care)


E-Bay has purses, but not with just Donny. There are two Donny and Marie ones, and one with the Osmond brothers. I don't want those.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 8, 2007 at 4:35 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

i'm sorry

 
At February 9, 2007 at 10:03 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Just out of curiosity, did that craft sale have any David Cassidy purses? (Oh, and I'm sorry for your loss. Men are just completely clueless to what women really want, aren't they?)

 
At February 9, 2007 at 11:38 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

they probably did. i apologize for not looking - it was very self-centered of me.

 
At February 10, 2007 at 10:03 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

That's okay, my husband probably wouldn't have bought it for me anyway:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home