Just Call Me Jeeves
It's official - I've become the mom who can't wait for her kids to learn how to drive. If they wait as long as my sister did, they can buy a bus pass.
Also, I think the mall should have a place where annoyed parents/chauffeurs can wait to pick up their kids. Circling the parking lot is neither fun nor safe. And there's not a parking space to be found. And the crabby security guy wouldn't let me idle by the door ("It's a fire lane, lady!" - which, incidentally, was not labelled as such. And don't you think that if there was a fire, I'd move? I was staying in my car!)
Labels: parenthood, people should listen to me
4 Comments:
if there was a fire i wouldn't move so joaquin would have to come tell me to get out of the way
If they don't label it a fire lane, how will the fire trucks know where to drive?
my husband says the red curb should have been a clue. but what if it was all snowy and i couldn't see the curb? there should be a sign there!
besides, i wasn't parked!
and what if they painted the curb red just so it would look pretty?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home