Saturday, January 20, 2007

Movie Review: Lady in the Water


Sorry, M. Night Shamalan (and sorry again if I misspelled your name). This movie was ridiculous. I think you tried too hard to give it your signature twist. The plot was farfetched and over the top. It was cluttered with too many minor characters. And (trying hard not to reveal anything here, but just in case, SPOILER WARNING) the creatures were comical, not remotely scary. Paul Giamatti did a good job. Bryce Dallas Howard was boring - her character should have had some emotion. I liked The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village, and even Unbreakable. But I could have missed Lady in the Water.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 at 5:31 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

M. Night Shyamalan

 
At January 21, 2007 at 7:36 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

thank you. i was thinking there was a 'y' in there somewhere, but i was too lazy to look it up.

 
At January 23, 2007 at 6:48 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

glad i could help

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home