Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Want to Live Someplace Tropical


Half of my head froze today. My hair was still wet when I left for work (not wise in Minnesota in January, I know). As I walked from my car to the building, the wind was blowing from my left. Sure enough, when I got inside, the hair on the right side of my head was damp, but the hair on my left side was frozen stiff.
True story.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 28, 2007 at 7:34 PM , Blogger melilotnfosco said...

abby said that getting pneumonia from going out with a wet head is a myth, though, so at least you don't have to worry about that.

 
At January 28, 2007 at 7:52 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

but it's still bad for your hair

 
At February 1, 2007 at 3:12 PM , Blogger BusyMommy said...

Did you ever get your head defrosted?

(I have to say I almost enjoy your and your sister's (I'm assuming that melilotnfosco is your sister, anyway:) comments on your soapbox more than your actual blog:P And for the record, I would've taken the kids roller skating so you could learn to drive a steam engine. Never know when that might come in handy...

 
At February 1, 2007 at 9:40 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

yes, i did defrost my head - thank you for your concern. obviously my sister doesn't care about that.

 
At February 1, 2007 at 9:42 PM , Blogger hobbitsister said...

oh, and thank you for offering to take the kids skating. now i won't blame you when all those people die in the train wreck. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home