Movie Review - While You Were Sleeping

I wasn't planning on doing this today, but I just heard that Peter Boyle died. This is my tribute to Ox.
'While You Were Sleeping' is my all-time favorite movie (yes, beating out such classics as 'Gone With the Wind' and 'Sound of Music'). It's sweet and funny, and Bill Pullman looks great in work boots and flannel. I love that every character is so real. Yes, Jack's family is over-the-top, but it's so much like mine. And when Lucy stops Jack on the staircase and he turns and looks at her...I hold my breath each time, wondering if maybe this time he'll change his answer.
Ox: "You fell in love with me?" No...yes...all of you...
'While You Were Sleeping' is my all-time favorite movie (yes, beating out such classics as 'Gone With the Wind' and 'Sound of Music'). It's sweet and funny, and Bill Pullman looks great in work boots and flannel. I love that every character is so real. Yes, Jack's family is over-the-top, but it's so much like mine. And when Lucy stops Jack on the staircase and he turns and looks at her...I hold my breath each time, wondering if maybe this time he'll change his answer.
Ox: "You fell in love with me?" No...yes...all of you...
Labels: Movie Reviews, WYWS
3 Comments:
:( i miss ox!
great movie, though. i'm still waiting for lucy to say something when she's telling jack that things will change now that peter's awake.
just so you all know - jack still hasn't given lucy a reason not to marry peter.
i'll keep you posted.
he can't though
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home