Charitable Gifts
Dear Charitable Organizations -
Please STOP sending me address labels, stickers, and blank cards. If I choose to support an organization, I want it to be one that uses their money wisely. Spending $2 apiece on 1,000 potential donors is not a prudent use of that money. Enough with the cheap little gifts. If I send you a donation, it certainly won't be because I love the calendar you gave me. Please, use the money you waste on trinkets to 'thank' your supporters for what it was actually intended - helping those in need.
Labels: dear somebody, stupid people
5 Comments:
i like your background. nice job. doesn't it feel good to have a blog?
and i totally agree. for heaven's sake - how many stickers that say 'american heart association' with pictures of cardinals do we need?
yay! my blog has a reader! sure, you'll probably be my only one, and you have to hear me soapbox out loud, too. but it's good to have a venting place. and if you're tired of my babbling, you can ignore me.
make joanna read it
i did - we've made a blogger out of her. :)
yay! and there's chelley and kim, too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home